- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Cron Jobs" icon under the "Advanced" category.
- Fill in the required information.
- Common Settings - You can use this dropdown list to populate all but the last fields.
- Minute - The minute setting for the cron job.
- Hour - The hour setting for the cron job.
- Day - The day setting for the cron job.
- Month - The month setting for the cron job.
- Weekday - The weekday setting for the cron job.
- Command - The cron job command to execute. If you wanted to execute a script, the command would look similar to this:
- php -q /home/ACCOUNTNAME/public_html/script_in_my_root_directory.php
- 13 Users Found This Useful
Cron jobs are routines that execute a script on any given interval. For instance, you may have a...
Error pages are the pages displayed when a user tries to access a location on your site and...
Network Tools enables you to query a domain and retreieve relevant information about that domain....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution